Videographer in Sacramento, California
Dreambrella Media is a rising professional video production company in the local Sacramento area seeking to create great visual media for both individuals and commercial clients. Dreambrella provides clients with production services tailored to meet the needs of their individual projects. The Dreambrella team has visual experience in a vast range of areas which include but are not limited to music videos, weddings, films, commercials, YouTube broadcast, live media and more. Check out Dreambrella..... for video examples of services we offer.
What to expect:
- Willingness to explore new territory and try new styles of videos.
- A quality experience paired with a crew with a solid work ethic. Just ask our clients :)
- Availability: Open Monday - Saturday with limited availability on Sunday
What we do NOT offer:
- Anything with nudity
A little about the team:
- Combined 10 years of video production experience
- BA Majors in Film Production and Entertainment Business
- Featured short film in an independent film magazine in August 2013 (http://....com/)
- Experience with RED, Canon DSLR, GoPro, Sony FS100, and More
- Adept with the Adobe CS6 Creative Suite
- Recipient of 8 film festival awards
$80/Hour for shooting (Covers 2 shooters and up to 6 hours in a day)
$640/Day for Shooting (Covers 2 Shooters and 7-10 hours in a day)
$40/Hour for Editing (Covers up to 6 hours in a day)
$320/Day for Editing (Covers 7-10 hours in a day)
We hope to hear from you soon!
"Those who tell stories rule the world." - Plato
"...That's what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again." - Walt Disney, Saving Mr. Banks