Videographer Job in Saint Petersburg, Florida
SWEA Interactive Marketing is looking for a Video Storyteller/Videographer intern to produce compelling online video content for one of its growing client's 3 month fundraising campaign. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain hands on experience and make valuable career connections.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Must have a strong grasp on story boarding, filming, post-production, and composition.
Scriptwriting a plus.
• Experience with color correction and on location lighting.
• Ability to effectively direct and manage shoots if needed.
• Preferably some journalistic and critical-thinking skills to recognize the fundamentals of good
• Able to develop, produce and edit video content for a variety of media platforms (i.e. video,
website, social media sites).
• Strong ability to meet deadlines.
• Possess interviewing, information-gathering, and communication skills.
• Should be creative, pro-active, resourceful and energetic.
Candidate will work closely with the SWEA Creative Director to produce original online video with storytelling as its driver from conception through filming, scripting and editing. The video storyteller will be able to communicate through a variety of platforms, including web, social media and print to tell the story of a small non-profit organization located in Tampa for their fundraising campaign. This person will be responsible for the actual production of visual quality of the video content and is urged to contribute any and all ideas that they may have to both help the campaign, and establish high quality work for their personal portfolio.
• Project based and primarily an on location internship.
• Able to work comfortably and sensitively in cross-cultural situations.
• Highly collaborative and team oriented.
**This is an unpaid internship w/ potential for paid work after the campaign**