Videographer in Los Angeles, California
High-energy, driven and goal-oriented entrepreneur. Independent Filmmaker, Editor, and Writer, as
well as previous Director at Art Media. Operated camera work and constructed interviews with professional companies and startups. Activities include customer acquisition through social media, viral networking by email, developing and executing screenplays via schooling and first-hand experience.
Skills and capabilities include:
• Creating shot lists as well as working closely with producer, DP, and talent to ensure project success.
• Building and creating independent film opportunities via networking, researching project locations,
as well as operating through Sales Force IQ.
• Experience with several different cameras including the Sony A7S II and Canon 5D Mark 3.
• Editing experience mainly with Adobe Premiere.
• Applying technology and interactive media to improve project efficiency and value, such as
Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Other skills include experience and knowledge in the fields of script writing, assistant director, and
grip and lighting.
My Personal Film/Photography Equipment:
-Sony SEL1018 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Sony E-Mount - 10mm-18mm -Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 Lens
-Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens
-Zhiyun Crane V2 3-Axis Stabilizer
-DJI Mavic Pro Drone
Primary Editing Software: Adobe Premiere